Welcome to the booking page for Permanent Makeup by Francesca!
We look forward to servicing all of your 24/7 glamour needs. Before booking your appointment, please take a moment to go over all the contraindications of permanent makeup and before/aftercare instructions. Permanent Makeup is NOT recommended, and we will not go forward with any procedures if any of the following conditions apply to you, no exceptions:
• If you've had permanent makeup done previously from other artists and is still visible. (Please send an email with pictures BEFORE scheduling to determine if a cover up will be possible)
• Pregnant or Breastfeeding
• Chemotherapy without proven consultation from your doctor
• If you have a pacemaker or major heart conditions
• Any skin disease around the treated area (sunburn, eczema, dermatitis, herpes, etc.)
• Are on blood thinners
• If you've had botox in the past 4 weeks
• If you've had fillers in the past 8 weeks
• Brow transplants
• Are or have been on Accutane medications in the past 6 months
• Alopecia without proven consultation from your doctor
• *HIV or Hepatitis (doctor's release required)
If You schedule your appointment and we find out that you have one of the conditions listed above, we will not be performing any procedure and you will forfeit your deposit.
If you don't have any of the conditions listed above, please schedule your appointment below.
Please Note: children and pets are not allowed in the studio.